KEEP
CALM
AND
CATCH
MY
DREAM

Getting Through Port Bandar Abbas in Iran with Difficulty?

By | 23:05 請按廣告以支持本站!
– 2014 Getting away to Middle East Dubai Iran 1 Month Trip

After having my scarf on, I arrived at the first stop Bandar Abbas. This symbolised my journey of Iran started.

At the port of Bandar Abbas (Bandar Abbas Shahid Bahonar), we need to get chopped. While getting through the immigration, the staff confiscated my passport and said will give it back to me later. What I could do is only waiting for his signal.

The staff confiscated all foreigners’ passports, including neighborhood country Turkey’s. Inversely, Persian people could go through the immigration one by one and put their big luggages into the x-ray machine.

After around half an hour, the only staff called us to sit down in a room. Why do they need to hold all foreigners together in order to chop the passports at the very last?  I quite don’t understand their way of doing things. If there are hundreds of foreigners, what would they do? This ferry only got 5-6 foreigners including me.

Ok, lastly we waited till the only staff have done all things. It seemed all things were handled by this staff. He could lastly go back to the office and sit on his desk.

He did not know English. He looked thoroughly at our passports. At the same time, there was somebody calling and he needed to pick up the phone. He could not do our work while answering the phone…

After he hung up, we are called one by one. I wished I was the first to be called, but the fact was my passport is almost at the bottom. I was after the Germany couples, which was also the last second one. The staff matched and photocopied the passport, input passport’s information into the computer. It took nearly 10 minutes for each passport. After the German couple, I am the next.

After 1 hour, I could lastly leave the port and start my journey.

If you appreciate this post, please help to support the site by clicking the banner ads on the right (desktop) or underneath (mobile). Thanks!

My Itinerary:
Dubai (1 day)-> Sharjah (Where the ferry was) -> 1. Bandar Abbas (1 day) -> 2. Kerman (1 day) -> 3. Bam (0.5 day) -> Kerman (1 day) -> 4. Yazd (2.5 days)-> 5. Kashan (Abyaneh , Maranjab) (3 days) -> 6. Tehran (2 days) -> 7. Sanandaj (Palangan) (2 days)-> 8. Kermanshah (2 days) -> 9. Isfahan (3 days) -> 10. Shiraz (3 days) -> 11. Bandar Abbas (2 days) -> Sharjah (Where we took the ferry)-> Dubai (0.5 day)

Newer Post Older Post

0 comments: