– 2014 Getting away to Middle East Dubai Iran 1 Month Trip
After having my scarf on, I arrived at the first stop Bandar Abbas. This symbolised my journey of Iran started.
At the port of Bandar Abbas (Bandar Abbas Shahid Bahonar), we need to get chopped. While getting through the immigration, the staff confiscated my passport and said will give it back to me later. What I could do is only waiting for his signal.
The staff confiscated all foreigners’ passports, including neighborhood country Turkey’s. Inversely, Persian people could go through the immigration one by one and put their big luggages into the x-ray machine.
After around half an hour, the only staff called us to sit down in a room. Why do they need to hold all foreigners together in order to chop the passports at the very last? I quite don’t understand their way of doing things. If there are hundreds of foreigners, what would they do? This ferry only got 5-6 foreigners including me.
Ok, lastly we waited till the only staff have done all things. It seemed all things were handled by this staff. He could lastly go back to the office and sit on his desk.
He did not know English. He looked thoroughly at our passports. At the same time, there was somebody calling and he needed to pick up the phone. He could not do our work while answering the phone…
After he hung up, we are called one by one. I wished I was the first to be called, but the fact was my passport is almost at the bottom. I was after the Germany couples, which was also the last second one. The staff matched and photocopied the passport, input passport’s information into the computer. It took nearly 10 minutes for each passport. After the German couple, I am the next.
After 1 hour, I could lastly leave the port and start my journey.
If you appreciate this post, please help to support the site by clicking the banner ads on the right (desktop) or underneath (mobile). Thanks!
Dubai (1 day)-> Sharjah (Where the ferry was) -> 1. Bandar Abbas (1 day) -> 2. Kerman (1 day) -> 3. Bam (0.5 day) -> Kerman (1 day) -> 4. Yazd (2.5 days)-> 5. Kashan (Abyaneh , Maranjab) (3 days) -> 6. Tehran (2 days) -> 7. Sanandaj (Palangan) (2 days)-> 8. Kermanshah (2 days) -> 9. Isfahan (3 days) -> 10. Shiraz (3 days) -> 11. Bandar Abbas (2 days) -> Sharjah (Where we took the ferry)-> Dubai (0.5 day)
About Angelina Cheung
身高由中學開始維持在149cm, 朋輩中幾乎最矮. 但人矮志不窮, 貪婪地渴望以有限時間擁抱所有想要的東西.
[一細舊cm出走記]就此誕生, 紀錄149cm Angelina Cheung的生活點滴.
149cm is short, but I am longed for my dream.
[一細舊cm出走記] recording the life of 149cm Angelina Cheung.
Expand + | - Contract
Dubai Iran 1 Month Trip
Half Year Central and South America Trip
- 買澳洲國內機票省錢大法!!! 必看
- 在澳洲雪梨打工度假的心路歷程 – Working Holiday究竟是甚麼一回事?
- 悉尼半馬Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon 2014 - 人生首個海外半馬拉松賽後感
- 看得到的事實 - 雪梨火車VS香港地下鐵MTR
- 交通費超便宜來回雪梨國際機場(Sydney International Airport)與市區
- 交通費超便宜來回國內機場(Sydney Domestic Airport)與市區
- 初到國外工作假期必讀 – 如何尋找適合自己的住宿Share house
- 雪梨悉尼TOP 5 開心跑步活動
- 六個月遊走中南美 English Version
- Australia Working Holiday
- First Ever Overseas Marathon - Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon 2014
- The Truth - Sydney Train VS Hong Kong Train MTR
- The Cheapest Way Going to Sydney International Airport from City or Vice Versa
- The Cheapest Way Going to Sydney Deomestic Airport from City or Vice Versa
- Working Holiday Backpackers Tips – How to Find a Share House That Suits You
- Top 3 Sydney City Weekends Markets
- Sydney Top 3 Outlets
- Sydney Top 5 Fun Running Events
- Buying The Cheapest Domestic Air Ticket in Australia
- Why going to Iran?
- Iran - Air Ticket and Itinerary. Flying to Tehran? Or else where?
- Taking Ferry to Iran from Dubai?
- Weather, Culture, Language and Currency of Iran
- Clothing, Food, Living and Transportation of Iran
- Getting Through Port Bandar Abbas in Iran with Difficulty?
- Mysterious Masks Worn by Women - Bandar Abbas
- Famous For Its Dates - Kerman
- One of the Oldest Religions Zoroastrianism - Yazd
- Iran's Salt Lake and Father of Couchsurfing - Kashan
- Special Experience in Metro - Tehran
- A Town Sitting at the Edge of the Mountains Palangan – Sanandaj
- Place with Many Carvings - Kermanshah
- Magnificent Bridges - Isfahan
- Skiing - Shiraz
– Australia Working Holiday,The day and night of Sydney Apart from Kmart, Cotton On, Rubi, etc to buy cheap apparels and accessories, a...
- 澳洲打工度假手記 在雪梨的日與夜 來到澳洲雪梨悉尼, 仍然想購買心頭好? 這裡稅重, 每件貨品的稅就可以令你沒有意慾買了. 所以我們這些窮遊族就一定會找有賣特價衣服的地方, 而各大Outlet就是首選. 還是覺得不實惠? 可以看我另一篇介紹的了. 便...
– Australia Working Holiday,The day and night of Sydney If you still want to buy quality products in Sydney, Australia, you might mo...
– 澳洲打工度假手記 在雪梨的日與夜 此篇講述的是由雪梨(悉尼)國內機場（Sydney Domestic airport）到雪梨(悉尼)市區, 適合由澳洲其它的地方飛到雪梨. 雪梨(悉尼)國際機場（Sydney International airport）及國內機場是分...
– Australia Working Holiday,The day and night of Sydney This is suitable for travelers who travel from other cities of Australia to Sydn...